Monday, July 2, 2007

Random - Conversation With My Darling Sister

Busy, I am. Has been a long time since I last saw and spoke to my sister, Jen Ai. Well although we live in the same house, we hardly get to just sit and talk. I work from 9am to 6pm and then I'm off for YKLS rehearsals. Where as, she works from 10am to 7pm. And when I get home after rehearsals, she's asleep already.

While at work this morning, we chatted online. Here's part of our conversation. Psst, she didn't even know YKLS performed last night and will be performing tonight as well. So in meaning to say, she has no idea what I'm up to. *LOL*

***************************

BabyJen Loves You. says: (10:40:35 AM)
07.07.07 u working?

j . e . n . a . i [- life's like this -] says: (10:40:40 AM)
o.O

j . e . n . a . i [- life's like this -] says: (10:40:44 AM)
wht day is tht

BabyJen Loves You. says: (10:40:49 AM)
eh eh... go hangout's forum... http://hangoutianz.freeforums.org

j . e . n . a . i [- life's like this -] says: (10:40:49 AM)
u get married ar

j . e . n . a . i [- life's like this -] says: (10:40:50 AM)
so nice date

BabyJen Loves You. says: (10:40:53 AM)
yalor

BabyJen Loves You. says: (10:40:56 AM)
how u know geh?

j . e . n . a . i [- life's like this -] says: (10:41:29 AM)
yea right..

BabyJen Loves You. says: (10:41:39 AM)
lol

j . e . n . a . i [- life's like this -] says: (10:41:39 AM)
u wan me save this msg.. i put in my blog

BabyJen Loves You. says: (10:41:43 AM)
omg

BabyJen Loves You. says: (10:41:49 AM)
i was about to do that

***************************

See? I guess, she wouldn't know if I am getting married. Hahaha!

Okie! YKLS will be performing (opening act for Trinity Choir) again tonight at KL Convention Centre.

Till then, see you all in my next entry!